1. Account Terms
- 1. You must be 18 years of age or older or have attained the age of majority in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country from which you use the Service
- 2. You must register at SOS use the service and benefit from it by typing the full name as it appears on the official papers, current address, mobile number, valid e-mail and any required information as described, requested in the registration form and SOS has the right to reject the request to create any account - as it is entitled - Cancel any account for a positive reason in accordance with the powers granted.
- 3. SOS is entitled to use your email address as a primary means of communication.
- 4. The user is responsible for keeping his password safe. SOS is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by forgetting and not maintaining account and password security.
- 5. The user is responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, images and links uploaded under his or her SOS account (“Store Content”). No virus, computer worms, or symbols of a destructive nature should be transmitted.
2. Activate the account
2.1 Account SOS:
- 2.If you are subscribed to the service on behalf of the employer, the employer is the account holder, and you are authorized by the employer and the conditions apply to it -
2.2 Payment Services, SADAD, Visa / MasterCard and Credit Card:
- 1. On behalf of the user, SOS has the right to provide SADAD, VISA or MasterCard with its information at the request of the account holder after completing the registration.
- 2. User acknowledges that activation of SADAD Account and / or Credit Card Payment Services and / or Visa / MasterCard will be entirely his responsibility as the account holder. If he does not wish to keep it active, the responsibility for cancellation is also his responsibility. SADAD Services and / or Visa / MasterCard Credit Cards are third party services and are solely responsible for de-activation as the service is provided by a third party.
2.3 Cash on site Service:
- 1.Upon subscription and upon request of the account holder, the payment service will be activated upon registration on site using its information.
- 2.The user acknowledges that he is responsible for the payment services on delivery in full as the account owner - and if he wishes - to cancel this service must do so himself. Because it is a third party service.
- 3.User acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions of the third party when using the on-delivery payment service described when the service is activated in the application / site. If modified or changed a new version will be published in the app / site. Amendments are effective from the date of publication, and the use of the Service after the publication of the new Terms constitutes acceptance of the amendment or change and acceptance of such changes. The User must deactivate the Service, if he / she rejects, any changes to the Terms of Service upon registration. You may continue to use the payment service when you register on site.
2.4 Bank Transfer Service
- 1.You can activate the bank transfer service once you subscribe to the service and at the request of the account holder, using his information.
- 2.The user is fully responsible for managing bank transfer services as the account holder and is required to maintain the correct bank account information for his shop. The account holder is responsible for activating or canceling the account. SOS is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the failure of the account holder to maintain or manage bank transfer payments and data.
- 3.The account holder agrees to the bank's terms and conditions once the bank transfer service is used in his shop. SOS is not responsible for any violation of the Bank's terms and conditions. If the account holder does not agree with the bank's terms and conditions, he should disable the bank transfer services and not continue using them in the store
2.5 Domain Names (Store Link):
- 1.SOS allows the account holder the subdomains feature “sos.sa” for his or her store that he can use and share with customers.
- 2.SOS allows the account holder to link the primary and secondary identifier when purchasing an identifier (link) through third party services as long as the SOS account is still active. The Account Holder acknowledges responsibility for purchasing, activating and deactivating the domain (link) at will. SOS shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure of the account holder to maintain his domain (link) and manage it from third party services.
3. General Provisions
- 1. Assistance is provided to all SOS users and is available only via website / app and email.
- 5. The account holder may not use the SOS service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or for any unauthorized purpose and may not use the service in any way that violates any special system or law - copyright and intellectual property laws - and may further invalidate any account that violates any of the above. Already.
- 6. User acknowledges not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit, use or access any part of the Service without the express written permission of SOS.
- 7. The user may not purchase a search engine or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google AdWords), ID names that use the SOS or SOS tags, and / or various variations and manipulative scripts.
- 8. The user should be aware that his / her store content (excluding payment information) can be transmitted unencrypted and includes (a) transmission over different networks. And (b) changes to adapt and conform to the technical requirements of interconnecting networks or devices. Payment information is always encrypted during the transfer from one network to another.
4. SOS rights
- 1. You may modify or terminate the Service for any reason without notice at any time.
- 2. You may refuse to activate the Service for any person for any reason at any time.
- 4. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retaliation) from any SOS agent, SOS employee, member or administrator will result in immediate termination of the account.
- 5. SOS does not display previously stored content and is in our sole discretion to reject or remove any stored content available through the Service.
- 6. In the event of a dispute over the ownership of the account, SOS has the right to request documentation to verify or verify the ownership of the account. Documents may include, but are not limited to, an electronic (scanned) copy of the user's business license, a copy of the national identity card, the last four digits of the credit card on file and so on.
- 7. SOS has the right to decide at its sole discretion or after the legal advice of the account holder who has the authority to transfer the account to the rightful owner. In the event that SOS cannot reasonably identify the legitimate account holder and a reasoned decision, it may temporarily suspend the account until the parties are disputed by a judicial ruling or a binding agreement decision in the presence of a legal advisor.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 1. The User agrees and understands that SOS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or consequential damages, including without limitation and damages arising from loss of profit, reputation, use, data or other intangible losses arising from the use of Service or inability to use it.
6. Waiver and full agreement
7. IP and client content
- 1. You may not claim intellectual property rights over the content you upload to SOS, and all content you upload is your property. It is not understood that you are exempt from complying with the terms and policies of increasing or not being held accountable for infringement . You can also delete the SOS Store at any time by requesting the deletion of the account from Customer Service
- 2. When content is uploaded to the store, the user agrees to: (a) Allow other Internet users to view the content of the store. (B) Allow SOS to display and save your Store Content. (C) SOS shall have the right to review the content of the Store which has been uploaded at any time to ensure its integrity and compliance with the terms and conditions.
- 3. SOS will not disclose user confidential information to third parties unless required during the service and with the user's prior informed consent. Confidential information includes any material or information provided by the user to SOS which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was available in the public domain at the time we received it; Or (d) are required to disclose it by law.
- 4. SOS has the right to open the license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with the User Store to promote the Service.
8. Payment of fees
- 1. The User pays for the subscription fees (“Subscription Fees”) and any other required fees including but not limited to the processing fees in your account (“Transaction Fees”) and fees related to the purchase of any products or services such as equipment or shipping. Apps, backgrounds, ID names, or third-party services (“surcharges”). Subscription fees, transaction fees and surcharges are referred to as fees.
- 2. The user must write valid credit card information in the registration file to pay all periodic financial obligations. SOS will record the charges on the credit card account for which the information was written (“Approved Card”), and will continue to charge the approved card (or any alternative card) for the fees due until the services are terminated and will only be paid when all outstanding fees are paid in full unless Otherwise mentions. All basic and other fees are in Saudi Riyals, and all payments must be in Saudi Riyals.
- 3. Subscription fees are paid in advance, the invoice is released within (30) days and payment is made in annual installments (all these dates are classified as “invoice date”). Transaction fees and surcharges will be charged from time to time at SOS's discretion and will be charged by the user at the date of each invoice for all outstanding charges that have not been paid before. The fee is written on the invoice that will be sent to the account holder via email written in the registration file. An invoice will appear on the account sign-up page of the SOS site / app. Users have (14) days to bring and resolve any issues related to subscription fee billing.
- 4. All fees do not include government, regional or local sales or other national sales, goods, services and fees. Or fees that are in the future.
9. Cancellation and Termination
3. If the expiry date is due and there is a fee not paid by the user one final invoice will be sent via email. Once the invoice is paid in full, the user will no longer be charged.
4. SOS reserves the right to modify or terminate the Services for the user or his account for any reason at any time and without notice.
5. Fraudulence and Fraud: SOS is entitled to suspend or terminate your account when you are suspected of involvement in embezzlement activity in connection with the services of SOS or any of its customers and to take any other legal action if necessary.
- 1. The user can cancel his account at any time by communicating with firstname.lastname@example.org and then follow the instructions specified referred to in the mail message from SOS .
- 2. When either party cancels services for any reason:
- I. SOS will stop providing the user with services and will no longer be able to access their account
- III. Any balance due to SOS as a result of your use of the Services through this termination date will be immediately payable in full and the user's location services will cease immediately.
10. Modifications to the service and prices
- 1. Rates for use of the Services are not fixed and subject to change, to be notified to the user 30 days in advance. This notification may be provided at any time by posting changes to the SOS site (sos.sa) or the site / app by advertisement.
- 2. SOS reserves the right to modify at any time and from time to time or to discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- 3. SOS shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or suspension of the Service.
11. Third Party Services
- 2. SOS may, from time to time, encourage or grant the User Software, Applications, Products, Services, or Web Links (or “Third Party Services”) through the Website / Application or transmission directly. These third-party services are provided solely for the convenience of the customer and the purchase, access or use of any third-party services between them and only the official third-party service provider (“third party provider”) is provided. Any use of the Third Party Services provided through the SOS Services or the Website / Application is the sole responsibility of the User and is responsible for reading the terms, conditions and privacy policies applicable to the Third Party Services prior to use.
- 3. SOS makes no warranties with respect to third party services. User acknowledges that SOS does not have authority over third-party services and is not responsible for any person related to such third-party services. The provision of Third Party Services in the SOS Website or Application and the integration or activation of the Services and the linking with the Third Party Services do not constitute or imply endorsement, licensing, sponsorship or affiliation of the Third Party Service Provider. SOS emphasizes that users seek advice from professionals before using or relying on third party services to ensure that their needs are met.
- 4. If the user installs or enables a third party service for use with the Services, it grants SOS permission to allow the applicable third party to access its data and take any other actions as required to activate the third party service with the Services, and any data exchange or other interaction between the user And the third party is an interaction that remains between them. You are not responsible for the disclosure, modification or deletion of user data or store content and for any corresponding loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of access to your data or store content by a third party or service provider.
- 5. Under no circumstances shall SOS be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exceptional or any other damages whatsoever arising from any third party services or your contractual relationship with any third party provider. These restrictions apply even if SOS is notified of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing restrictions shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and applicable law.
- 6. You agree to indemnify and protect SOS's parent company (by court), its affiliates, affiliates, SOS partners, employees, managers, agents, employees and suppliers from any damage from any claim including attorneys' fees arising from your use of a third party service or user relationship with a third party provider.
12. Copyright and intellectual property
SOS is committed to the protection of fixed intellectual property by documents and, if not available, SOS is not obliged to respond to notices of infringement of intellectual property rights or copyrights. If someone believes that a SOS trader is in violation of intellectual property rights, they should seek to find formal legal and legal ways to resolve any disputes without SOS's intervention. Notice to SOS and Surrounding the Situation SOS has the right to remove or disable access to material claimed by any party to infringe rights in the event of formal notification from the Court. Where necessary, any of the above actions may build their own legal advice.
All Rights Reserved 2019